Race Face Narrow Wide Direct Mount Chainring – CINCH
Race Face Narrow Wide Direct Mount Chainring use a Narrow Wide tooth profile to ensure your chain stays on your chainring. These chainrings attach as part of the Race Face CINCH System, allowing the rider to switch between Direct Mount chainrings with ease. The chainring itself is attached using a common bottom bracket tool (Park Tool BBT-22) which is much easier and faster to attach than the BCD system.
Machined from one piece of aluminium, these chainrings are built strong. Perfect for your downhill, enduro, XC, or even dirt jumper. You will be hard pressed to find a better quality chainring.
- Compatible with Race Face CINCH system (Race Face Turbine Cinch Crankset)
- Weighs between 41g and 82g depending on the size
- 7075-T6 aluminium is used in the aerospace industry
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11 speed drivetrains
- Direct Mount Sizes – 26t, 28t, 30t, 32t, 34t, 36t