Topeak Shuttle Gauge Digital
Topeak Shuttle Gauge Digital is a must have for all cyclists.
This easy to read digital gauge has two different functions. If you have a pump which does not have a pressure gauge then you can attach the pump to this digital gauge, and then attach the gauge to the valve. You can then pump air through the gauge and get a very accurate pressure reading. It can also be used alone to check tyre pressures or suspension pressures.
The head on the gauge rotates which means you can view the pressure readings from most angles. It also supports both Schrader and Presta valves (French & American).
There is an air release button for fine tuning pressures, while the aluminium thumb lock ensures an airtight seal.
- Rotating head makes it easy to view from most angles
- Air release button allows fine tuning of pressures
- Compatible with Presta and Schrader valves
- Use with a pump to inflate tires
- Digital gauge reads up to 300 psi / 20.7 bar
- CR2032 battery included
- Weight: 102 grams
- Units: psi, bag, kg, cm2
- Thumb lock material: Aluminium
- Body material: Aluminium / engineering grade polymer
- Size: 9.2 x 5.8 x 4.3 cm